02127: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:22:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Hello,
again, if you find 100 volunteers to implement your project, it might develop as you suggest. The problem is that the vast majority of people are too passive and lazy to move a finger. Except Germany (probably due to that country´s traumatic experience), the DD movement consists of groups of less than 10 activists in each coutry. But let´s not be discouraged. It´s dogged does it.
Sincerely,                            Jiri Polak