02118: Re: [WDDM] Re: Something l came across on TMA

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 10:03:42 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: Something l came across on TMA

Dear Martin, and Doug

True - I am interested in education joung people (towards DD participation)
but by precise commitment is about how to educate parents to pay a greater
attention in education joung people starting from child's zero-to-three age.

Hence my Dial Ed approach is complementary to that of Brent Williams and
Dale Beaumont, about whom I read in the suggested link, for which I thank
you. Maybe Doug Everingham, who lives down there, could make the two
complementary approaches match togheter: Hi Doug,

Best regards,

antonio

Annette and Martin ha scritto:
Antonio, you are interested in education young people, which is a
great idea, l found this on Truth Movement Australia which you may
find interesting.
It's called Empower U Program Tomorrow’s Youth
Below is from there website:

Hi, I'm Brent Williams, and during the last 6 years the co-founder of
Tomorrow’s Youth, Dale Beaumont and I have worked with over *15,000
teenagers* in 4 countries. Together we developed the Empower U
Program, which teaches young people how to take control of their lives
and achieve a new sense of self-worth, direction and empowerment.

Dale and I have seen many young people transform their lives and go
from living a "/one day at a time/" existence without purpose or
inspiration, to discovering their inner strength, facing their own
personal barriers and powering forward to achieve some really amazing
goals…

They have also put an entire year 10 class through the program, and
found that bullying decreased by 99% since the course and the students
felt that the class was now closer because of the experience.

http://www.tomorrowsyouth.com.au/

http://www.empoweru.net/

Regards Martin