02113: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:29:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Dear Mr.Padmanabhan,
I see that we are on the same wavelength. I presume that your proposed Association of Independents is meant to act on a global scale. I endorse it but I cannot see how such an association could play a role in practical politics. So far, DD organisations are small (except the Mehr Demokratie in Germany) and unable to compete with the established Parties and Unions. Nevertheless, it´s worth trying. We´ll see.
With my best regards                    Jiri Polak