02105: Re :Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: "Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan" <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2009 11:45:24 -0000
Subject: Re :Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Dear WDDM members,
Bruce has not grasped what I have been trying to tell. To make things clear, I would like to know how many members feel the same way as Bruce. Keeping silent does not help anyone. I would urge Mirek to conduct a poll on this issue. Once for all the aim of WDDM should be decided.

Vijayaraghavan P

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:26:50 -0500 wddm@world-wide-democracy.net wrote

Dear Vijayaraghavan P and WDDM,

First, we have determined the problem
is Representative Government power itself. That is why citizens want
power over their government, not simply to choose different people to
govern us.

Second, there will always be groups
which form who have similar beliefs. It makes no difference if you
call them groups or think tanks or party's, they will always be there trying to
influence to their way of thinking.

If your group [Party] wants to fight party's go
for it, but that is not the AIM of WDDM. WDDM chooses to develop
people power by putting the people in charge of their governments. If
you agree with the AIM of WDDM than join us.

Bruce
[personal opinion posted as a
citizen of the World and member of WDDM]
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA

vote

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Jiri Polak,
The proposed platform would indeed be another discussion channel but the discussion would be centered around developing an alternative to the concept of political parties.

It would be tailored to putting up candidates in elections independent of political parties and hence would have a focussed target group.

It can forma nidus for action on the ground.

The potential of the internet can be harnessed to the utmost advantage.

Sincerely,

Vijayaraghavan P

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:01:48 +0200 wddm@world-wide-democracy.net wrote

Dear Mr.Padmanabhan,

to set up the platform you propose is surely
useful, but it can only become yet another discussion channel without any real
impact on concrete political systems. A transformation into true democracy must
be enforced in communes, villages, towns, regions and states by local

people.There is no other way.
Sincerely,
Jiri Polak