02097: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:39:06 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re :[WDDM] What is the AIM of WDDM?

Dear Mr.Padmanabha,
both strategies (extraparliamentary pressure and efforts to reach parliament using existing procedures) can and should be used at the same time. But it is extremely difficult for DD organisations to compete with established parties which have created all sorts of obstacles to prevent competition. The current systems are illegal and criminal because they have been put in place without any mandate from the citizens. Therefore it is legitimate to fight against them by any means except to physically hurt people. Should we rely on parliamentary procedures only, we could wait hundred years. Besides, to only participate in elections means legitimizing the existing oligarchic systems. If "all power comes from the people" as the myth says, then the people is free to do anything to change the system.  The only problem is to mobilize "ordinary people" and make them stop behaving like sheep.
Sincerely,                          Jiri Polak