02056: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 02:46:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

This note is a typical example of what I consider racist remark (judging
people by their ethnicity, mentioning the ethnicity at all)
inadmissible in our discussions, and damaging our goals and reputation:

whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com wrote:

Note: Approx. five millions Jews live in Israel and five million Jews
live in America. During the Bush regime three of the four topmost
civilian post in Federal government where held by Jews, most with dual
citizenship. Obama's chief advisor is a Jew of dual citizenship.
Couple that with the wealthy endorsement of AIPAC lobbing arm of the
Israeli government influencing Washington,DC, business and I would say
that the Jews have been more than compensated in land, holdings and
strategic military might.

This week, Obama, insured the delivery of billions of U.S. Tax dollars
to fund the Israeli/Zionist agendas. In this manner I feel the Jews
are too being more than compensated.

Regards,

Ron White