02054: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

From: "Frank McEnulty" <frank(at)frankforpresident.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:34:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

No this list has been destroyed.

Thanks

Frank McEnulty

-------- Original Message --------
From: Nicholas Roberts <niccolo.roberts(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, April 18, 2009 3:08 am
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

i get the impression that this list is being sabotaged...

see attached CounterPunch newsletter for anecdotal evidence of the resurgence of the US extreme right
--
Nicholas Roberts
[im] skype:niccolor

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
RonW
'Germans, I spit in your face.' Wow!  Today there are over one hundred million folks in Europe whose native tongue is 'German'.
=============
G:
This is not to answer RonW. My answer was and stays
"I spit in your face".

Just to keep the record straight, I am German and having
worked in the intelligence penetrating Gestapo and SD,
I know what I mean by spitting in the face of my
compatriots who were fanatic Nazis and brutal deathmen.

Inmate and victim myself, I share nevertheless the
responsibility for all German crimes and dedicated my
life to atonement.

Is there still on this list anybody capable to understand
it, or it turned entirely to a vipers nest of rabid
neo nazi idiots?

Georges.