02050: I'm dissappointed

From: Pras Anand <pras_anand(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:59:59 +0200
Subject: I'm dissappointed

I thought you guys were a movement, and tried to shake things up several years back. If anyone is interested in actually acting on something, and has some capacity to do so, I'm looking for people who want to participate in public events that reach out to everyone in a city.
I'm also looking for people who can help to implement actions, as we are designing many projects that will need substantial help.

I was to unsubscribe, however, because I feel that this is only a discussion group and although I'm sure I could learn a lot from the people on this list, I am not learning or benefitting from these endless, pointless discussions.
Good luck everyone, please contact me if you want to help make things happen.
Pras Anand

http://civilsandbox.com - Project blog
http://sandboxcollective.com - Sandbox collective development space
http://aliensayswhat.com - Fictional work-in-progress about existence on planet earth