02043: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

From: Ron White <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face, Disambiguation

Dan,
Person of authority in charge of security for the WTC buildings was either a friend or relative of the Bush family.
Planes were high-jacked using remote control technologies which have been around since the 1970's.
Bush/Clinton...elements of the Patriot Act already in place? True.
Plenty of motive for 9/11. Look what Hitler was able to accomplish by blowing up the German Reichstag and then blaming the Poles and Russians for the act.
9/11 towers came down using planted explosive demolition devices. The workers who died in the building that day were simply fodder for the neo-con/PNAC agenda. Those 3,000 lives meant nothing to Mossad or Dick Chaney.
Motive for all terrorism such as we are discussing is to inculcate fear into the middle-class by causing a crime and then blaming it on another party(such as Arabs). In chaos malevolent leaders can steal and plunder the wealth of nations.

RonWhite