02028: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] WDDM as neo-nazi cover

Was and stays "I SPIT IN YOUR FACE"
Georges

From: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 9:29 AM

'But do you think that it is correct, tasteful and mainly helpful when
> discussing such questions to deny that past crimes (such as Holocaust)
> happened, and use in this discussion as arguments articles full of hate and
> lies such as that one by Mark Glenn that Ron White attached to his e-mail,
> that are written to inflict pain and not to clarify anything?'
>
> Mirek

Mirek,

Who denies that the 'Holocaust' occured? Not I. I certainly question the total number of deaths( the six millions as diligently reported for the past sixty-five years). Mr Cole, about whose report has been the object of contoversy, cites the number of deaths at 4.1 million after the war, an account given by the Russian government. Later revisions estimate the death toll at 1.1 million.  The Zyglon B gas used at the camps were, in Mr. Coles report, 95% used to delouse, 5% for homocide. I thought the report was a remarkable piece of in -depth journalism and  certainly raising questions.
Death threats have caused Mr. Cole to recant his revisionist thinking about the Holocaust and to apologize for any grief caused by his statements. So now you can all rest.
RonW