02003: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:29:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [WDDM] I spit in your face

Thanks you Georges for helping us remember -----

Yes, we must remember:

6 million Jews, 10 million Christians, 1900 Catholic priests, innumerable Gipsies, Gays, Handicapped ...

a million Iraqi’s, thousands of Muslims, thousands of Arabic people, thousands of Palestinians, VietNam,  Korea and on.

This killing committed by government is genocide. It is important to remember, lest we commit this same horrendous action again. It makes no difference what government or group is doing it, we people must rise against it. [did we forget already?]

From: whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com <whitecastle46(at)yahoo.com>

To: Georges Metanomski
Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 3:25 AM

.