01983: New Book on Jefferson and his historical arguement for Direct Democracy

From: Michael Stansfield <pure_democracy(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:54:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New Book on Jefferson and his historical arguement for Direct Democracy

Good Morning Everyone,

I've been working very hard on his book for nearly twenty years.  I  hope this will further the cause in some way.   Available starting on Inaugation day.  The link is below if you are interested in taking a look.

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60696-571-9

Thank you so much for all your efforts as well to support the cause.

Michael Stansfield