01979: Most recent WDDM Newsletter, Nomination of Mike Gravel,

From: "Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net" <citizenp(at)citizenpowermagazine.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:12:35 -0500
Subject: Most recent WDDM Newsletter, Nomination of Mike Gravel,

Hi Jiri,

Congratulations on your most recent edition.  It's very good.  I  particularly like the leadoff "Strategy" article.  You may expect to see a few positive words in CitizenPowerMagazine.

I'll send a re-subscription check to you via mail.

I very much like the idea of nominating Mike Gravel in recognition of his steadfast and creative commitment to direct democracy.  How can I help?

Best,
Mark Antell

By the way: I agree with you that something like the 911 report should be subject to review, discourse, and direct electoral adoption (or repudiation) by the public.
However, I think that the straightforward explanation for what happened .... is probably what happened.  Dangerous enraged fundamentalists seized passenger planes and
flew them into targets.  Cheaply built buildings, which were never designed for the ensuing conflagration, collapsed.   I saw this on TV and I saw the smoldering results up close here at the Pentagon.