01977/8: Re: [WDDM] WE are wrong! New generation asks for Visions! Democratic Euro-Visions! BEST WISHES!!

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:44:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] WE are wrong! New generation asks for Visions! Democratic Euro-Visions! BEST WISHES!!

Dear George,
thank you for your letter! I consider the Charter + Coalition concept as
more promising than the WWDDM concept, since what we try to do now is bottom
up and not so formal. In some respects, it might fill the vacuum left after
the NDDIE, but it´s an improvement, since we strive for a change of
paradimg, not only for the inclusion of I&R, as you rightly point out. A
support coming from the cradle of democracy has both a symbolic and real
importance.
Hoping for substantial progress in 2009, I wish you and all DD friends all
the best in the year to come!
Sincerely, Jiri

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
To: "tobuz" <tobuz(at)libero.it>
From: "tobuz" <tobuz(at)libero.it>
To: "jiri.polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
From : "Jiri Polak" jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se
To : "tobuz" tobuz(at)libero.it
Cc : "George Kokkas" geoko(at)otenet.gr
Date : Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:27:03 +0100
Subject : Greeting
Dear Fred,
I haven´t heard from you, so I presume that your trip to Sweden is off.
This is not so important. I hope we´ll meet next year.
AS YOU KNOW I WAS IN THE USA AND AS SOON BACK I HAD SOME VERY BUSY DAYS
BEFORE XMAS, .
YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME SOON

As I hoped for, I have been promised support for the Charter from Ideas y
debate. Miguel Angel Benedicto
and European Women Association - Domitila Barbolla (Spain)
VERY GOOD, WE REALLY NEED TO GROW UP

I hope you can recruit a French organisation. This is already a base on
which we can build. We should not expect spectacular results in the short
run. This is a long term project.
ALMOST SURE THE FRENCH GUYS WILL APPRECIATE OUR IDEAS/PROGRAMS AND JOIN
US.
I JUST NEED TO FIND THE TIME TO MEET THEM IN PARIS AND CONVINCE THEM WE
ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE.
I PLAN TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST HALF OF JANUARY.

I wish the two of you Merry Christmas and all the best in the next year!
Sincerely,
Jiri Polak
I SHALL PRESENT MY GREETINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR PERSONALLY.
KIND REGARDS
FRED
jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se