01952: Re: [WDDM] Re: News letter & more

From: "David Sylvian" <sylvian(at)centrum.cz>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:25:22 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: News letter & more

Hello Jiri,

I am currently in LUND. Living on Taget (The red train near railway station).

I Would Like to meet zou somewhere around here cause I do not do the Parade in Malmoe.

both my mobiles are in service here

+420 608 373 323
+ 420 728 334 764

best regards

Jan

Apology to use the bandwidth, your private mailbox has been full yesterday.

Od: jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se
Komu: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Datum: 20.09.2008 10:14
Předmět: Re: [WDDM] Re: News letter & more

Dear Mr.Tonini,
I apologize for late answer, I have just returned from Czeh Republic where I do not have the internet. My newsletter is regularly
published on the web by Mr. Bernard Clayson (bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk), I suggest that you arrange with him details
concerning information to your contacts. I have witnessed several attempts to establish international DD organization. So far, the success
has been very limited. There is one I am in touch with (WDDM), but not active. You could discuss your ideas with the webmaster and
organizer, Mr.Kolar (wddm(at)mkolar.org). I see my role in the movement only as the editor of the Newsletter and particularly as
collaborator with the local Czech organization and party. My financial means are very limited. I would attend a conference only if it
would focus on e-DDD with the participation of Prof.Ted Becker, USA, and other experts promoting this approach.
I will, of course, replace your e-mail address as requested.
I hope we´ll stay in touch.
With my best regards,
Jiri Polak