01949: Re: [WDDM] Antonio's last

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Antonio's last

"Antonio's last" is befitting. Did you not yet notice
that Antonio has ALWAYS, BY DEFINITION the last word,
such trifles as knowledge, understanding or logic having
no voice in the ballot.
Master of rhetoric - Demostenes could take his
correspondence course - when he says for instance:

<Thanks ... for the stimuli you gave me to explain this
matter a bit more.>

you should read:

<your asininities were a good pretext to expose my wisdom>

As water gives hiccups, better drink wine and have fun.
Georges.