01925: Re: Aarau Conference

From: "George Kokkas's Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:17:27 +0300
Subject: Re: Aarau Conference

Τhank you mrs. Zoi,

I am planning to be in Aaru from October 1st until Sunday with my
Italian colleague, mr. Frederico Tonini.
Please inform us for the accomodation possibilities and take care
for us!

George L. Kokkas
Media Lawyer
Coordinator of NGO "Forum for Citizens' Democracy" and
"European Sympoliteia (with) Direct Democracy"
42, Hippocrates str., ATHENS 10680- GREECE
Tel. 0030 6944 545 888
Fax: 0030 210 3610882
e-mail:geoko(at)otenet.gr