01920: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: "George Kokkas's Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:59:22 +0300
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

    Dear  DD friends and allies,

    being among the  founders ( 2000, Athens and  Delphi) and former elected v. Spokesperson of WDDM I wish to explain why I am not so  active  tecently in worldwide  affairs.I spend  my time  with our DD colleagues of  our NGO "Forum  for  Citizens' Democracy"  in preparing  a model of establishing a Direct  democratic  system in  a contemporary country, memer of the European Union , that  is Greece, so that  we  can give you  and offer to WDDM concrete  examples of  our practices, with independent  works in local  authorities and  syndicalism, in  the  NGO Movements, with legal  actions against  the  representative  system  etc.
    So,   I wish  to invite  you  to meet us in Aaru , Switzerland (Saturday 4th and Sunday  5th of  October 2008)  just  after  the  works  of the Week of Democracy ( look at: www.iri-europe.org), organising a
a separate panel  and discussion about the CICDD ( Continuing International Congress on Direct  Democracy) that celebrates this  year  its 10th anniversary since the  1st International Conference in Prague, Pribram (1998), as well as  WDDM affairs( www. world-wide-democray.net) that continues offering its services  to  direct  democracy worldwide, though its  site  and  diferent  practices  among  its members.
    PLEASE, ANSWER soon, if you  have  an  interest to make  this  Conference  of WDDM members happen,as I am authorised to find  if  such  an  event  could  take  place!

With kind regards!

George  L.  Kokkas
Media  Lawyer
Coordinator of NGO "Forum for Citizens' Democracy" and
"European Sympoliteia (with) Direct Democracy"
42, Hippocrates str., ATHENS 10680- GREECE
Tel. 0030 6944 545 888
Fax:  0030 210 3610882