01901: Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: "Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan" <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2008 11:55:04 -0000
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

One thing that is clear after watching WDDM for nearly a year and a half is that it lacks an Administrator to take policy decisions. It is a good discussion forum with a sprinkling of sarcasm and comedy going with it. Discussion goes round in circles with people rooted in their respective points of view, unaware that all are trying to make the same point from different perspectives. Mirek, I believe, is content with being the web master. Mark having contributed the charter keeps a distance from all discussions. I have not seen Jiri Polak or George Kokkas, who I believe are among the founders, taking part in the discussions. There is nobody who can accommodate the various points of view and yet take forward the WDDM to meaningful action at the global level by utilising the global reach of the internet.

PVR