01899: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Non direct-democracy items

From: esi1mohseni2 <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 8:14 AM
Talk is cheap. The question is how we can practically change
the political
systems to direct democracies.
I am tired of political autorities who illegaly represent
me and make
decisions instead of me.
There must be different strategies to achieve direct
democay up to the
political and social realities in different
societies. We should investigate and find smartest
strategies for different
kind of societies to achieve direct
democracy.

Hamid Mohseni
Sweden
===============
Go for a 6 months working stay in a Kibutz, which is
the only so far practical realization of DD in history.
Details in
http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html
or indirectly:
http://findgeorges.com/