01888: World Wide leaves little room for discrimination

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 04:26:11 -0500
Subject: World Wide leaves little room for discrimination

Hi All,
The recent posts arguing for or against Muslim or Christian, or Jewish, or  or or or
Perhaps we can consider how to unite all the different factions, reduce the antagonism and "fights" going on. It is these disputes which grow into war.
If we base our justification for dispute on past fights, we will war for ever.

How can we develop deliberation, discussion, and yes diplomacy to resolve our differences? Are we willing to resolve them?
Will our ego's allow us to give in some times? Is not resolution a way to save face?

I certainly do not have a "key" to the answer, but do hope we can discuss alternatives to War-Ring.
[ it sure as hell would be cheaper ]

Peacefully yours, Bruce
--
Bruce Eggum