01832: [Fwd: Message sent from WDDM Wiki]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:00:22 -0700
Subject: [Fwd: Message sent from WDDM Wiki]

For the information of all:

1TSE stands for "1Togo Sans Ethnies" (~ United Togo without ethnic
divisions(?)). At http://www.ymd.youthlink.org/ymd/nov07newsletter.html
you can find a note on 'Panel discussion "Togo urban and rural youth
active involvement in politics" ' organized for youth participants by
1TSE (Item 6 on that page).