01826: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:43:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

Georges Metanomski wrote:

I must be even more stupid than I thought and did not
succeed to convey a single of my ideas.

I have lost enough time on our hopeless "discussion"
and leave it at that, switching to the lurking mode
unless somebody opens the thread on "DD computing
platform". 12 May 2008

We also know that Sincerity is the keyword to DD, according to Georges.

But what sincerity does he talks about, given that after his courageous
decision he's nevertheless filled out email boxes with his comments?
I have no doubts: no one will ever understand what Georges' sincerity
means, but kibbutzim people...maybe.

Regards

Giorgio