01739: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: David Parker <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:01:44 -0700
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Thanks for the wisdom. You see the dumbing down for what it is. I find it
frustrating, my own children are saying things like "Imposed military
service would be a good thing" Of course they can't sustain that argument
and I've educated them since. It was stuff like this that really woke me to
the problem. The fact they had seen Al Gore's Inconvenient LIE three times
in one year. You tell a lie often enough people just accept it as the truth.
School is not a good place to send children. Everything I learned in school
could have been taught in one or two years on a part-time basis in my pre
teen years. Calculus, physics would have been the final subjects. They've
changed simple algorithm like long division to these convoluted formulae to
tell children this stuff is just too complicated for you, learn to hate it.
Hate school, hate everyone, lock your doors, trust no one, watch TV 40,000
to graduation, witness a conservative 1,500 murders by the age of 12, have
everything bombarded yet everything is a sin, against the law so always feel
guilty for wanting the shit we dangle in front of your eyes. You are
selfish, you are greedy, look at the starving poor your soldiers are
killing, feel very very guilty, oh and be sure to enlist in the armed forces
when you graduate so you can get a free education. All you have to do is go
kill people for 2 or 3 years.

The Universal school system, the Prussian Kindergarten, Garden of Children,
Human resources. 12 years to break the free will, destroy critical thinking,
impose belief of blind faith in authority.

RING..... Sit Down, shut up, face front, be quiet, listen, believe this, for
12 years. Don't get me going on the connection of the government approved
"FREEDOM OF RELIGION" freedom to LIE, Pass on LIES to INNOCENT children.

Try this

Amen: The hidden one

King 1 - 36 - Amen: The Lord God of my Lord The King say so too

Amentemhet I aka Abraham
Thutmose III aka Moses
Yakubher aka Jacob
Psusennes aka King David
Siamun aka Solomon

Queen Elizabeth - Descended of Yakubher and her grandson lining up to take
the job of messiah. Doubts? Check out the Stone of Destiny, the stone of
scone, the coronation stone. The longest lie in history. We all sit spitting
hate and vindictive at Bush in the USA while MI5 + Vatican + Bush Family CIA
is using fake religions to keep war alive. BOYAR

Egyptian Pharaohs conspicuously absent from Biblical history but they were
the actual persons portrayed in the bible as if they were chosen people

Some people will believe anything Creationism Pearl Harbor 9/11 weapons of
mass destruction diebold is safe sub prime mortgages are good no NAU,
nothing to see here, move along.

Read these. Decode this.

Gen 1:14 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven
to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs,(SIGNS?) and for
seasons, and for days, and years: (KJV)

Answer for yourself: Could these "lights" in the firmament mean more than
the Sun and the Moon? Could these "lights" in the firmament possibly mean
astrological signs or the signs of the Zodiac? Does the bible ever mention
the Zodiac? You bet.

The Astrotheological Hybrid that these Pious Pedophiles pass off as REAL.
Freedom of religion or freedom to lie and brainwash the sheep? Sure, point
out the many nice kindly old pastors that give till it hurts. They don't
count, they are just the sheep, I'm pointing my finger at the whole
collective institution, Vatican+MI5+CIA lie machine aka war machine.

I could speak all day on any subject but these important issues never come
up. What does come up is "ANTI SEMITISM" hmmm? Afraid the whole lie is going
to come undone? Killing Muslims+christians,Jews for fun and profit isn't
going to work if the religious LIE is exposed globally?

Down with the "VISION NETWORK" We need a truth network.

"12 Steps to Freedom"

http://members.shaw.ca/davefparker/

http://ca.youtube.com/user/Slavesrevolt

http://www.infowars.com/