01736: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: David Parker <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:25:19 -0700
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Nothing can or will change until you can change public opinion. You cannot change nor even affect public opinion because they are being fed their opinion via TV programming. We can talk reforms all day but it's just talk. It's like belonging to a club of gatekeepers. Just stay in here and keep talking, don't go out and do anything....yet.....Hugo Chavez got change partly by sending people into the community to educate neighborhoods on a one on one basis.

What are we doing? I email, write and phone every political party and each and every member. Every government agency FBI, RCMP, Military command, local police, churches, universities, unions, Amnesty international and all the other charities. Famous people, entertainers, you name it. Nothing in seven years, since 9/11 false flag crap. Dave VonKliest once said, "If you're not on some government list somewhere you aren't doing enough for your country". I'm on every list you can imagine I would suppose by now. The odd reporter replies saying no way, too big for me, good luck. A couple notable people said there's nothing they can do.

It would seem in general that people value their own safety and well being over that of their children, their friends, their planet and the future of humanity. Nobody wants to end up like Paul Wellstone, JFK MLK MX or even Elliot Spitzer for speaking out against Bush.

At present all I can do is post shocking and informative videos in an effort to stir interest in the problem(s) I have a small following of a few hundred people globally through sites like youtube facebook and the like but there is really nothing we can do other than reach out to friends and family locally. A few hundred people aware that all of our governments are corrupted by treasonous traitors selling our lives to international banksters. 6 billion people just going along with it, continuing to send/adopt their children out to state schools to be programmed and raised as soldiers and "human resources"

How do we change the human mind? That is the real problem, democracy is just a dream that we talk about in here. It's like wishing for something. Wishes really don't come true. Until we can take our dreams and turn them from wishes into actions nothing will change for the better.

That of course is just my opinion, I may be wrong. I just felt I had to say something. Speaking out helps open new thoughts in the brain, new connections, ideas, questions. If anyone has any advice on how to reach more people than just handing out brochures downtown I'm listening.

12 Steps to Freedom:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1ZyTJ3UVU

http://members.shaw.ca/davefparker

http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/65.html