01725: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 02:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

==============
Hi Antonio,
I seem to feel in this your post some positive
and sincere tones. I'll try to answer as sincerely
as I can.
==============
--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Georges:

My question is: Why the people do not want to
implement DD
(such as it is defined in many valuable DD
documents, eg., in
your Shadow Parliament)?

Your answer follows :"Because they do not read my
Shadow
Parliament document."
===================
G:
That's not my answer. It would be:
"because
1.They are not informed,
2.They are not motivated"
===================
Then I question : Why the people do not want to read
your
Shadow Parliament document - nor any alike DD
valuable
document - ?

Your answer (below) seems to be, substantially:
Because t
hey did not read my Shadow Parliament document.
================
G:
No. They neither want, nor don't want to read it, but
don't know that it exists, not that there is such a
concept as DD. And, if an unprepared person fell by
chance on SP or similar, he would not understand it.
================
Finally, my question becomes: How could we make the
people's
majority go and read your Shadow Parliament
document, and
all the alike DD valuable documents?
==================
G:
We don't want to make majority READ any documents.
We want to create one or more restricted and militant
Shadow Parliament groups which would ACT, namely
battle like Ha Shomer Ha Zair to inform and to
motivate masses on the one hand and, on the other hand
to put pressure on the Particracy.
While working on unsolved logistic problems, to
move DD from utopia to a realistic option.

The way I propose involves initially small militant
Shadow Parliaments making sincere self-applying
decisions, like one I describe in SP:

QUOTE
A small forum discussed pollution and found out
rightly
or wrongly that the worst pollution source is the
factory breeding of animals. Besides pollution it
involves unacceptable suffering of animals and mental
corruption of attendants who become potential sadistic
Auschwitz guards. The group condemned eating meat. Not
as a theoretical principle, but as a self applying
decision and all members stopped eating meat.
UNQUOTE

WDDM's unique raison d'etre would be to become such
a militant group making self applicable decisions
about concrete problems such as the factory breeding
or specifying and programming 3F logistic support.
Else, it will continue to be a chat and prattle list
"discussing" how many angels can sit on DD's pinpoint.

Georges