01699: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:03:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

I like the onevoicenow initiative but do not join because it seems to cater only for US nationals –
who represent only some 6% of humanity _
unlike www.simpol.org wihch caters for everyone in global issues.
I recommend using it alongside onevoicenow.
– Doug Everingham
====

hdr01699-tiff.gif

Check out onevoicenow.org...Let us know what you think..Thanks, David Frank

Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Jim,

I have no doubt on that the best dictatorship is worse
than the worst democracy, and have little doubt on that
the Swiss is the paragon of Democracy. Well then?

Then the problem arises, IMHO, how to improve the
Democracy we have by doing it democratically, i.e.,
from bottom-up.

ant

[cut by D E ]