01693: Re: [WDDM] How we save India

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] How we save India

If democracy is an idiotic product, please accept my sincere apology for trying to enlighten you as to what could be done in America and India..David Frank

Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

--- DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

> To save India or any other country you need a plan
> that works for all people. Please check out
> onevoicenow.org..This is a plan for direct democracy
> using present day communication technology..Please
> let us know what you think and any questions you may
> have..David Frank
Positively disgusting. Yogesh Saxena sheds tears of
blood over the decay of his fatherland and this guy
has the impudence to use it as a pretext to market
his idiotic product.
Georges.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs