01683: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 04:17:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Dear Georges,
We are building the tools, the steps to take to accomplish control of our government.
To gather the necessary number of participants, we must explain what will be done,
who will do it, when it will be done, the outcome and benefit to the people participating. (citizens)
2.2.1.1.1.SIZE.
In order to be able to put any pressure, the
Group must count enough members.
Until we have a product to sell the people, they ain't buying it.
So have a bit patience Georges, finally your project may take form.
Bruce
2.2.ACTION DETERMINES LEGISLATION.

As consequence of all above it seems the only
way left. Which form may it take? I can see only
one, the 2.2.1.Shadow Parliament presented below.

2.2.1.SHADOW PARLIAMENT.

Let us suppose, that we are a group satisfying
conditions of 2.2.1.1. below and having achieved
consensus with respect to some decision.
We will then be in position of putting enough
pressure on Particracy to make it fall in with our
request without humiliating and inefficient
implorations.
Seems fine at the first glance, but after a short
look at 2.2.1.1. Conditions we shall realize that
it is far from plain sailing.

2.2.1.1.CONDITIONS.

2.2.1.1.1.SIZE.

In order to be able to put any pressure, the
Group must count enough members. 1% of the voting
population seems to be a minimum, but of course
it is just a guess. Only practice will tell.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:03 AM, <Georges Metanomski> wrote:

--- Jim Powell <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Whilst we can find fault and inconsistency within
> the Swiss system I consider that it is best form of
> government currently in practice.
===============
Nice to know what you consider, but that's of little
avail.
===============

> Let us now exchange ideas of how to push for Direct
> Democracy
==============
For about 10 years I post and repost the Shadow
Parliament

http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

postulating that it's not only a way, but the only way

to DD. Not much exchange of ideas so far. A bit
complex perhaps? But we shall not push a lot towards
DD with mental laziness.

Georges.

--
Bruce Eggum