01666: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:47:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Jim Powell wrote:
Hi Antonio,

Compare the best dictatorship to Switzerland.

Regards

Jim Powell
============
Fascism is usually considered to be wrong as such,
in the deepest layers of its essence and Democracy
as right and good.

Yet, Franco was a Fascist, but he saved more Nazi
victims and Resistance agents than all Direct or
indirect Democracies together.

Switzerland, so wonderfully Direct-Democratic and
human has been Nazis accomplice by mishandling and
sending back the refugees without being in any way
obliged to do it. It made fortune on washing money
robed by SS from murdered victims and on steeling
victims' money deposited in Swiss banks.

Allies are directly responsible for hundreds of
thousands of Hungarian Jews, by having refused the
famous Eichmann deal and indirectly for millions by
having refused the request of Polish exile president
to bomb access ways to camps and the gas chambers.
And Poles volunteered their own pilots for these
dangerous missions. But every surviving Jew meant
additional trouble for Britain in Palestine, so why
prevent Hitler to do the dirty work for her?

Working for Polish Resistance I have been involved
in designing routes for our agents and some victims.
We have considered Spain as a paradise, followed
closely by Rumania, fascist and collaborating with
Nazis.

Thus, from certain points of view, certain
dictatorships were by far morally superior to
Democracies.

But it's here of no avail. We postulate DD as
desirable and look for ways to implement it (without
much success), leaving to the eventual DD Forum the
choice of being bastards or not.

Georges.