01645: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:04:01 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Hi Antonio,

I do not agree that this will lead to dictatorship.

We may disagree with the methods that are put forward but this concentrates on the differences.

Mainstream communication is required.

The best way is to introduce “the way things work” into the school curriculum. This would examine the way in which decisions are made.

The fertile mind of the child would then ask why?

Simple logic would then have them realize that the system is not representative of the will of the people.

Regards

Jim Powell