01626: Re: [WDDM] Definition of DD

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:56:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Definition of DD

Could someone tell us if your website onevoicenow.org promotes the definition of Democracy that everyone here believes in..Thank you , David 'Frank

wddm(at)mkolar.org wrote:
Hi everybody!
There seem to be some renewed interest in finally arriving to the
decision of what we as a groupd will understand under the term od
"Direct Democracy" - both in this list and in the Forum.
So I have reopend (extended the closing date) of our voting on
"What is DIRECT DEMOCRACY (DD)" at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/vote/ (right half, top voting).
All voters (that is all WDDM members) can add new alternatives
(new alternative definitions of DD) to vote on (evaluate, rate, score)
in this voting.
When somebody adds a new alternative, all other members (unless
they have disabled it in their profiles) will get an e-mail
notification, so they can return and adjust their ratings.