01615: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: RE:LINK.

From: Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:48:25 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: RE:LINK.

I agree with Jim but guess the Swiss would want a formal statement of
our aims and commitments before indicating their support.
– Doug
====

hdr01615-tiff.gif

Hi All,

I believe that the only Direct Democracy in action at all levels in a
country is Switzerland.

The system seems to work very well, they have avoided wars, have a good
quality of life and standard of living.

These are my impressions an opinions formed from the information I have
gathered.

Should we not make Switzerland our model and engage with their
Government and particularly Foreign Affairs for assistance and guidance?

My guess is that Switzerland has succeeded because decisions are made
by the voters which will focus on family values.

Regards

Jim Powell

[cut by D E ]