01610: RE: [WDDM] Fwd: RE:LINK.

From: David Parker <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:01:35 -0800
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Fwd: RE:LINK.

I love seeing the level of activity on some of these forums. We need a way
to link more forums together to connect more people to each other. Places
like http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9iOYDXdhM
Need to link up with western forums as well. The more people get together
and talk and share ideas the less likely they are to kill each other. Heated
words are better than hot lead. At least problems can be worked out through
open honest discussion of the facts.

I currently subscribe to a couple dozen groups and mailing lists from world
wide democracy, peace, and humanities to my local political party (Canadian
Action Party). It's hard to keep track of all the mails, activities and
queries some days and I'm well versed at Outlook and folders. Still I miss
chances to respond in a timely manner to some posts as well as avoid action
on others altogether because I feel I missed some vital information earlier
in a thread.

A conglomeration of groups in a diarchal tree from global down to local
levels would be much more user friendly than searching Google for direct
democracy then trying to drill down to a local group to get together with.
This works if you just want to be a local activist but the entire world is
evolving and we need to link up and support each other en'masse. Examples of
this need can be seen in say the British MPs laying charges against the
Blair Government
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZt6bvyMqI&feature=PlayList&p0B540764632150
7&index=0&playnext=1 They need the support of the world to keep pressure on
and to apply pressure to the other criminals.

We need to be the media and carry the news to the people because the TV is
not going to do it. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7uOZcVOWtNQ Email, web
forums, and local get together. These are our only tools, they need to be
maximized.

A personal motivational awakening

First let me start by saying that the term conspiracy theory is often used
by the guilty to eliminate articulate dissent.

Secondly "Paranoid" is the ability to connect seemingly unconnected events!

Came to believe in the power of TV (Orwell rolls over in his grave)

1) (Amenstop - The Ring of Power - The Empire of The City - The secret
rulers of the world - Part 1)

2) (Amenstop - The Ring of Power - The Empire of The City - The secret
rulers of the world - Part 2)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1158343264447729869

I think we are trapped in Linguistic constructs. I was taught that Israel
was a religion. The children of Is-Ra-El Is(Isis/Moon) Ra(Sun) El(Saturn).
An early cleric united them all. The creator of the Sun God, The Sun God and
the Hidden one, Amen, who created them and everything else. The Father, The
Sun and the Holy Spirit. From there it's pretty much as George Carlin says,
"he loves you and he needs money"

Reminds of a Quote from the Zeitgeist movie. "they must find it difficult
.... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the
authority" - Gerald Massey

http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/65.html

http://ca.youtube.com/user/Slavesrevolt

http://members.shaw.ca/davefparker/

Cheers. Dave

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:57:55 +0000
From: marek zielinski <marekmzielinski(at)hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: RE:LINK.

Dear Peace Activists,

Would there be any obstacle to link our web-sites together

since the aims of activities of our organizations lead the the same
goal:

GLOBAL PEACE FOREVER,

Please send me a .jpg form of your organization's Logo

In Peace

Marek Zielinski

Initiator of www.peace365.org