01605: RE: LINK to peace365.org

From: "Nicolas Durand" <nicolas(at)durand.ch>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:40:25 -0700
Subject: RE: LINK to peace365.org

Hello again,

I am sorry if I was not completely clear. I just said that we were going to need explicit guidelines on who we link to.

I think that it would be a good thing to link to “real-life” DD projects, but the question was “how do we decide who can be on this list or not?”.

This one certainly belongs there, but others?

Best,

Nico

    Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:57:55 +0000
    From: marek zielinski <marekmzielinski(at)hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: RE:LINK.
Dear Peace Activists,
Would there be any obstacle to link our web-sites together
since the aims of activities of our organizations lead the the same goal:
GLOBAL PEACE FOREVER,
Please send me a .jpg form of your organization's Logo
In Peace
Marek Zielinski
Initiator of www.peace365.org