01570: Re: [WDDM] Message Send To all The Members

From: "ramanujachary n.c." <yensiare(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:51:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Message Send To all The Members

Thank Mr Saxena for the message. The ethical base is
to be rebuilt that we have a secure foundation.
Nepotism is cruel more than the terrorism and
corruption. Ethics could not be brought thro' Right
education alone, we find many educated selfish
men(glorified ones); then how do we proceed. Will we
be allowed to proceed at all? The Right and like
minded people have to get together and give momentum
to the idea.Think this is the purpose of this channel.
Dr Ramanujachary
--- yogesh saxena <yogrekha(at)gmail.com> wrote:

*YOGESH KUMAR SAXENA, Ex. Vice President, Advocate's
Association
Practicing Advocate at High Court, Allahabad and
Supreme Court
Special officer on Ganga Pollution matter
Co-Coordinator and co- organizer of Chief Justices
of the world World
Parliament
Vice- President of psycho- Spiritual Geeta Asharam
International Trust *

*Your Tears Are My Tears
*
Blazing droplets on rosy cheeks;
Remind the reactionary repulses;
To express dissatisfactory impulse;
Without having the repercussion hidden.
But your unilateral decision to express;
The grief realized at your heart;
During the course of discussion into;
Which has resulted in flowing them;
But one has lost his potential;
In converting the emotion in tear;
Thus feeling exhaust in the process;
I have taken the retreat from my life.

The ideals of peace and non-violence are good enough
to be taught, but the
same are not applicable for experience as there is
complete deterioration of
moral values and nobody is interested in a holding
them. The leadership are
in the hands of those mediocre which are
deliberately degenerating the
disintegration of the values and are totally
dependent upon the false
projection of their phobia amongst the masses as
nobody could even think of
resisting them.

Terrorism, Nepotism and Corruption through out the
World, Abolish the Veto
power of Five Super power. global Warming and
Extinction of the Water are
the future Crisis. World is superstitious and
Hypocrisy. Falsehood and
Exploitation is general character.

There is an iron cage, not having any ventilation
and people are living in
the state of suffocation, virtually on the verge of
their death point. There
is a complete apathy of the custodian of the power
towards their welfare and
in our country "We, the people " who are regarded to
be the sovereign of the
nation are living a life full of abrogation and
subjugation. I seldom
consider that whether it is worthwhile to shout a
voice and thereby invite
some lighter sleeper to suffer the agony of the
death and this purpose
achieved through my writing may serve some purpose.
Since the daylight
shallow the darkness, I have written articles to
take the intellectual from
apathetically approach towards rectification of
prevailing maladies as to
wake up. I am sending herewith my some articles for
being displayed by your
good self. Yogesh Kumar Saxena, Advocate, High Court
Allahabad (India) e
mail Address yogrekha(at)rediffmail.com or
yogrekha(at)yahoo.co.in Phone:- 91/
0532/637720, 2436451, Mobile:- 9415284843,
9451181638, 9935787120 *Visit
yogrekha at Google- yahoo or rediffmail. Visit my
poems on poetry.com Type
Yogesh Saxena*

<http://www.tgde.org/forum/index.php>

*www.world-parliament.org*
Forum of the World Parliament Experiment and Global
Democracy Initiatives!
Join the discussions!

FAQ <http://www.tgde.org/forum/faq.php>
Search<http://www.tgde.org/forum/search.php>
Memberlist
<http://www.tgde.org/forum/memberlist.php>
Usergroups<http://www.tgde.org/forum/groupcp.php>

One addendum to the newsletter:

We will have several cultural evenings during the
event, so it would be
great if you could prepare something: wear cultural
dresses, or talk about
things in their country/culture like instruments,
clothes, ornaments etc, or
sing cultural songs. if you cannot carry all the
things they could prepare
some pics and sounds from the instruments on a
powerpoint to show to the
others.

Your mandate in WPE 2008 to increase the scope of
WPE 2008 is an idea which
Rashad and Rasmus have discussed for a long time:
that people who cannot
come in person give a mandate to real life
participants. Imagine that we
have 300 participants each with a mandate of 400
other world citizens, this
way we could tell the outside world that WPE 2008 is
representing over
100.000 world citizens, the more, the better! For
this purpose we have
created a sample list in the attachment to this
newsletter which you can
copy and use to get support and a mandate from
people you know. During the
event we will decide on a mechanism in how far this
will be reflected in the
decision-making process of WPE 2008.

How can we influence the agenda of WPE 2008?
register on
www.world-parliament.org and propose anything you
find important in the
"create a vote" section. You can also discuss the
proposals of others,
propose amendments, counter-proposals and vote on
all this.

How can I make sure I do not miss important
information about WPE 2008?

The best way is to sign up on
WPE2008(at)yahoogroups.com, all important
information will be posted there, but we will also
try to keep you posted if
you signed-up elsewhere.

We hope that you can find all necessary information
on
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/WPE_2008
If not, please do not hesitate to ask us.

We are looking forward to working together with you
for this exciting
project,

Best wishes,

Rasmus Tenbergen

*For the WPE 2008 Organization Team **
Members 1-25 out of 849 displayed.*

Name

Country
=== message truncated ===

DR. N.C.RAMANUJACHARY,
BESANT GARDENS, THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY,
ADYAR,CHENNAI 600 020
PHONE: 044-4913584;044-4903008

THEOSOPHY IS THE BEST RECIPE FOR LIFE.