01558: [Fwd: Video Competition European Referendum Campaign]

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:15:04 -0800
Subject: [Fwd: Video Competition European Referendum Campaign]

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 00:19:29 +1100
From: European Referendum Campaign <video-competition(at)erc2.org>
To: mkolar

European Referendum Campaign Video Competition

Prizes

1000 euro 1st Prize!!!

Deadline

30th April 2008

Spread the Word

Watch a video explanation of the competition on YouTube.

Download our competition poster and stick it around your offices/building!

Links

For more please visit www.erc2.org

or contact
video-competition(at)erc2.org

Video Competition

Dear Sir/Madam,
The European Referendum Campaign has launched its Video Competition. We want new, creative and original ideas and to help deliver our message:

"You Cannot Build Europe Without the Consent of the Citizens!"

We care more about your idea and how you get the message across than the professionalism of the video. Click here to watch one of the competition entries.

Send us your videos, they can be as funny or as serious as you like. You can use actors or have none. Let there be a monologue or dialogue, or send us a silent movie. Show us your feelings towards the EU in pictures. Create your own animation, mini musical, action film or comedy. You can make your film in black and white or colour; it could present the future or look back to the past. Just make it original!

Read this email in Français or Deutsch.