01540: Re: [WDDM] Book Review

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:47:35 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Book Review

I am glad you are writeing this book Michael. Please continue. Yes we need a USA and World DD.
I will continue reading and commenting. Thanks for the opportunity for this discussion.
Please see attached PDF  Bruce

On Dec 16, 2007 3:27 PM, <Michael Stansfield> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been working on book on how to achieve direct democracy for large scale populations.  Its in the editing stage now.  I sent to several manage political players, but as soon as they hear it is a direct democracy they close the door before openning up the book.  I have copy attached through pdf, but can provide a word copy if anyone wants.  The book attached is still going through the editing process so I'm not really worried about spelling errors and grammar help as the editor will be looking into those issues.  Of course I'm expecting questions.  Each question represents something that I need to clarify or perhaps change.  Also I don't just want to be on the receiving end.  After all this is an attempt for a direct democracy so if there is anything I can do to assist anyone else please let me know.

Michael Stansfield

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA