01534: Hellenic Direct Democracy Movement

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:45:56 -0800
Subject: Hellenic Direct Democracy Movement

Sorry for the previous empty message.
That was a failed attempt to forward to the list the following e-mail
dated November 6, 2007:

Dear Colleagues, friends and supporters of Direct Democracy,

We wish to inform you that having followed the footsteps of our forefathers,
we formed the Hellenic Direct Democracy Movement in the month of August
2006. Since then, we have been always present at every major event that
concerns our country aiming at awaking the modern Greeks to rediscover their
ancient roots and democratic traditions. Unfortunately, the theocratic State
of our country has waged a devious war against us by boycotting every
attempt we make to go public and inform the citizenry of their rights and
true traditions.

We would like you to know that we wish to join you in your struggle for
direct democracy while simultaneously express our willingness to participate
in every event that you organize. We would like you to know that you can
count on us for support since our goals are common.

We attach our manifesto (diakyrixi) as well as our aims so as to enable you
to get a better idea of who we are and what we stand for.

Please get in touch with us as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Stefanos Mytilineos
Secretary of the Organization Committee

George Ierodiakonos
Secretary of the Enlightment Committee

Avgoustis Avgoustakis
Treasurer-secretary of financial control

http://www.ear-hellas.gr

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image