01520: Thought for the month: Communication Killers

From: "Conflict Resolution Network" <crn(at)crnhq.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:40:00 +1000
Subject: Thought for the month: Communication Killers

Dear Conflict Resolution Networker,

To resolve conflict, keep communication flowing if at all possible. There's lots of good tips in the book, Everyone Can Win. A very useful one says: "Examine your own communication style when you notice you have been cut off or blocked out." (p. 45)

You might enjoy our latest Conflict Resolution Thought for the Month below. We invite you to download and/or print the pdf file for your notice board and to share it with others. Any comments or ideas you have are welcome.

Warm Wishes,

The team at the Conflict Resolution Network

Download.pdf - 20kb