01470: Re: [WDDM] Re: Deciding the future course of action

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 01:19:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: Deciding the future course of action

echarp wrote:
Where do you get that democratically minded people are mostly
economically left?

Real democracy would be possible only if there are equal opportunities
for all in all spheres of human life, including economy. To realize
this, you have to have some sort of "leftist" economy - see e.g. the
project of mixed economy from the link in my previous mailing.
"Left" dost not mean at all what existed in Eastern Europe till 1990,
that was at best a caricature of a left economy, essentially it was an
absolute-monopoly (statist) variation of capitalist economy.

Again it seems, we really need to have a glossary of agreed terms, or
otherwise have to explain what exactly we mean by each term.
How could we go about compiling such a glossary? What about putting
together a group of more than one persons to prepare the draft of such a
glossary and then present it to others for discussion/improvement/approval?