01452: Re: [WDDM] Anarchism and Direct Democracy

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:50:52 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Anarchism and Direct Democracy

Antonio Rossin wrote:

At this point, if a guy jumps in and claims that I was criticizing
the moral merits of the (self-claiming) anarchists and bla bla bla
-- there where I only wondered that this word is used recklessly
as there is no publicly shared meaning of it -- ,what shall I think?
Very simply, I think of this reckless guy that he does not know
the publicly convened meaning of the words the public uses.

Dear Antonio,
if you like to have a private conversation with Mirek (which is a
natural right of yours) please send your comments to Mirek's private
email address. Vice versa if you want to share your opinions with the
members of this ng, be prepared to face the inevitable critics your
comments may beget. I am no jumping-in guy. I read what other members
write in this ng and i feel i have the right to offer my comments.
But maybe you have a better definitions of my rights: please let me
know what your dictionary says about this, so i know how far i can go.
Any other comments of mine become irrelevat at this point, if i don't
understand if i'm abusive member having no right to say what i think.

Looking forward to reading your comments

Giorgio