01408: Re: [WDDM] organization

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:28:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] organization

Ah the drummer sounds the beat to get his band wagon rolling.
His purpose to change the subject, toot his trumpet.

Of course Global Warming is a false alarm, like all political propaganda.
The academic community also makes millions extolling this and that, arguing amongst themselves, sending conflicting reports so when knowledge produces the right answer they can choose one of their suppositions and say see we had it right all along. Some even think the academics know about governing, ignoring the fact they do not have any idea about practical application of hardly anything.

Like you said the real danger is pollution. So stop the polluting for the wrong reasons. GOOD
At least the dam pollution will be slowed by decreasing use of fossil fuel.
Wind in it's place and Solar provide electricity good idea. I recall Georges you are against wind. your reasoning was not complete however. But certainly forbid the nuke idea.

So now back to WDDM. Our country's are governed by ideas from wrong headed elites of past days. Kings and Lords versus surfs and slaves.Greece had only elites in office, no equality. Quit trying to mimic them too, we need the People Power now.. But the powers that be are powers now. The power must shift for anything to change.

Enter Swiss Initiative and Binding Referendum. A good thing.

Enter WDDM, which began with the mission to discuss and educate the people about the need for I&BR. Education on how to develop law and statue to establish I&BR in theiir own Country, in all their governments. Confront the political elite through the people governing. Change of Power.

To accomplish this, WDDM needs to raise money to purchase Media coverage of I&BR, to provide educational materials, to make video's and IPOD recordings which young people will view and listen to.

No, members alone can not raise enough money, WDDM needs public donation. To do this WDDM must be a creditable organization.

So while you are on your Bandwagon Marching and tooting your horn Georges, please pass out some WDDM pamphlet's.

Regards, Bruce

On 8/3/07, Georges Metanomski wrote:
It's a scandalous spam trying to manipulate WDDM
members into fattening pseudo-ecological fraud.

The manipulation of the bandwagon got so efficient
that the above statement will be taken by most if
not by all list members as a blasphemy.
Rational justification in appendix, without hope to
convince anybody, as rational arguments are less than
dust under the all-crushing wheels of the bandwagon.

Georges
Appendix

Global Warming (GW) is doubtless one of the most
important, critical problems the mankind is facing.
It concerns science, sociology, economy and politics.
Unfortunately, it became entirely confined in politics
which discovered its panic generating quality. Now,
panic is the strongest lever in political campaigns.
We saw it at work, triggering the Iraq war. BTW, I'm
not arguing for, nor against Iraq war, as it would not
be pertinent to the issue, but just stress the role
of panic in politics.

The discovery of GW as panic generating political
lever has to be ascribed to Margaret Thatcher who did
not care a button about climate, but searched a ruse
to suppress the revolt of callously exploited coal
miners. Using it slickly and astutely in her wake,
some Obama or Clinton may be elected. With what impact
on the GW and its sequels?
Rigorously, NONE.
They don't care a damn about it, else than as the
political lever and even if they cared, they could not
do anything.

Let's try to examine the problem coolly and logically.

GW has two kinds of causes: human and natural, the
latter earth bound and cosmic.
Starting with natural, we observe that GW happened
several times in history as one of two phases of a
more general cyclic structure GW/GF (Global Freezing).
As it's easier to explicate separately GW and GF, we
shall start by it before moving to their more complex
cyclic reversion and succession. Historic cycles had
clearly natural causes, most of which are unexplained
if not unknown. One, however, is rigorously, albeit
only qualitatively known: melting and re-freezing of
glaciers and other ice caps.

Earth surface encompasses white ice areas reflecting
heat radiated by the sun and other dark ones absorbing
it. In a steady state of ice/not-ice distribution and
constant amount of radiated heat, the absorption to
reflection ratio stays constant and the climate does
not change. Yet, the smallest distortion may change
this equilibrium.

Let's suppose that one year the sun emits more heat
and then returns to the constant yearly amount.
The triggering change warms up the earth more than
usually, so that more ice melts. Then, next year less
heat is reflected and more absorbed, so that still
more ice melts and we enter the recursive chain of the
GW phase. Nothing seems to stay in the way of earth
losing all its ice caps and becoming a Sahara
interspaced with hot seas. Yet, each GW was followed
by a GF, in turn by a GW, etc.

Which natural mechanism may reverse GW into GF and
vice versa?

There must be several earth bound and cosmic, mostly
unknown, but regarding our ice driven cycle, the
answer is clear: the salt.

Oceans are salted and salt waters freeze at lower
temperature than the sweet. Snows and ice melting
copiously during the GW, flood oceans with sweet water
decreasing their salinity and increasing their
freezing temperature, so that over a threshold they
start to freeze again over larger surfaces and the
phase moves to GF and towards a new glacial period.

Pseudo-scientific committees commanded by politicians,
proclaimed that GW is caused with 80% certainty by
human actions, and reversible by their reversal.

Double lie:

1."Caused" should be replaced with "triggered". It's
possible that greenhouse triggered GW, as any tiny
distortion could disarrange the fragile unstable
equilibrium. However, once triggered and entered in
the ice melting phase, GW is CAUSED by ice melting.
Similarly, a tour of pedals may push a bike over the
summit and TRIGGER its descent whose CAUSE is,
however, a natural agent, the gravity.

2.Supposing that Greenhouse indeed triggered the GW,
its triggering effect loses all avail upon entering
the ice melting phase, which thrives by its own
recursion and certainly cannot be "un-triggered" by
decreasing of emissions nor even by their hypothetical
total suspension. The pedals might have triggered the
descent, but you may turn them backwards on your
freewheel bike till you are blue in the face. Gravity
will not notice it and the descent will continue
undisturbed, just like the GW, unaffected by Kyoto
Protocols, by green presidential campaigns and by the
anti-American propaganda. Until the bike has passed
the valley and, always by natural causes, starts
climbing the opposite slope, or the GW phase switches,
always by natural causes, to the GF phase.

Which actions seem advisable in this light?

1.Dissociate GW from Greenhouse, admit that it is
inevitable and start immediately to plan actions
aiming at saving millions endangered by inundations,
(expatriation, artificial islands, etc.) and other
sequels of the GW.

2.In order to finance these actions, stop subsidizing
fraudulent and useless phantasms such as intermittent
energy sources (photo-voltaic and mainly the wind
mafia steeling and sharing with corrupted politicians
heavy billions from the tax payers.)

Dissociate pollution from GW. Pollution is a critical
problem in itself and should be treated as such, but
separately from GW. And if we want to discuss it, we
should do it in a separate thread.

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA, www.doinggovernment.com; Check out my Blog too: bruceeggum.blogster.com