01381: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 09:32:58 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

Annette Jackson ha scritto:
The things we should be looking at:

Simple Sellable name to the masses (example's) People Power, Your Say,
You Decide, Your Voice.
The Swish System acts as a good case study, of what is the best you can
get out of the public as a whole.
l believe it could be improved if the government was encouraging people
to involvement, as proved by people like Ricardo Semler in business.

Hi Martin

I think, the system steadiness does not allow its government to encourage
people to involvement for political necessities, unless the involvement was
passive only, because any active involvement by the bottom people would
require some dialectical criticism of what the top government has
politically
done, thus a weakening of both the government and the system themselves.

Therefore the democratically needed encouragement cannot come top-down
from the government. It must come from the people themselves, grassroots
bottom-up, ("If the people lead, the government will follow")

And if the material was presented in an enjoyable way.
"Lot of business, community and government processes are borrowing."
Should the first thing that gets decided is that the people of the
Nation,
that are generally interest in being involved in the political process
register
to vote, if people outside change their mind they can join.

Ok.; but it is not the government that might change their minds, methinks.

Personally l would be happy to pay a membership fee to WDDM, so there
is no out pocket expense's for the administrators.

Regards Martin Jackson.

Me too.

Bests,
antonio