01378: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:55:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

Hi PVR,

I totally agree on your point of view. This is why I've become a
Simpol adopter, and a supporter of people's greatest sharing-in to
democracy.

About Simpol: www.simpol.org .

Regards,

antonio

Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan ha scritto:

Dear Antonio and Giorgio,
The exchanges between you have been interesting to read. Basically
the present situation of excessive use of world's oil resources and the
consequent global warming reaching alarming proportions, can be
controlled - provided if we understand what propels such a process.

It is the run away success of business establishments in the present
day world aided by a faulty political system that is responsible. The
party-based political system is amenable to manipulation by business
intersts, which set the politico-economic agenda of nations. The people
are also carried away by the way of life being projected by such
interests. In their heart they may be in favour of a more placid life
style.
But such preferences are over-shadowed by the prevailing agenda set
by business interests.

A truer democracy, if it can be established, will counter the business
interests at a fundamental level. Thus there is a link between global
warming, depleting oil resources and the kind of democracy that is
prevailing. As I have mentioned before, if a conscience-based democracy
can be ushered in at the global level, it can counter the process of
global
warming. A strange statement at first sight, but it is true.

Regards,

PVR