01344: Miroslav has asked David Miliband a question, will you?

From: Miroslav <Kolar>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:02:08 -0700
Subject: Miroslav has asked David Miliband a question, will you?

I just sent my question and comments to David Miliband, the new UK Foreign Secretary. On Thursday July 19th, he's giving a speech on "A New Diplomacy" - and after his speech he has invited questions from people around the world. This is an incredible opportunity for global citizens to engage with power on our own terms.

Miliband is said to have spoken out for an immediate ceasefire in the Lebanon war, and to have cautioned against the invasion of Iraq. His appointment as Foreign Secretary could indicate shifting values within the UK government. We're taking nothing for granted. But we must engage with decision makers in an open and honest way if we are to make the views and values of the world's people shape global decisions. Ask your question now!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/ask_miliband/tf.php

Thanks!