01332: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:45:08 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

Antonio Rossin wrote:

Well, I remember very well your insulting violence
in rejecting any antithesis to your theses as "prattle,
meaningless asininity, bullshit" and alike pleasantries.

Antonio,
you are a neurologist and no one better than you can let me understand
what's happening in Georges' mind. I repeatedly read his insults and
contempt toward anyone who disagree with his ideas. Then i read this:

"1.I don't write TO PEOPLE, but ABOUT their massages.
I'm probably the only person on this list who does
not write ad personam. If it happened once or twice,
show me where and I appologize in advance."
http://groups.google.it/group/epistemology/msg/bce11ad48a47c984?hl=it&;

What do you think?

Regards

Giorgio