01327: Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Repeted answer to Antonio

For some reason my answer to Antonio does not appear
in the list and I repeat it here:
Hi Antonio,
Rather fair and decent post, with slight exceptions,
which I comment inline.
Georges.

--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Hi list,

Georges Metanomski -- I met him face-to-face at
Munich a six years ago --
is a old chap of about eighty who survived the
Warsaw Ghetto massacre
made by the Nazi at the beginning of WWII. Later,
as the war ended, he
attended the group of Infeld, a pupil of Einstein.
So, he became talented
in Physics and calculus.

G.M. is working out a updating of the history of
the scientific knowledge,
trying to lead the users up to a point where he is
planning his
"Relativistic
Dialectic"theory
A:
he presents as the salvation of the world.
G:
Not quite. It's Einstein who claimed that
"A new manner of thinking is essential if humankind
is to survive".
As researcher in his team I endeavored to define
some such NMT without ever pretending that it's
the only one possible, nor that it guaranties the
"salvation". I asserted that the ABSENCE of any such
NMT may lead to catastrophe, which has a totally
different logical connotation.
A:
Unfortunately, his theory suffers from too much
hierarchy (with himself as
the mastermind of a New World Order) and too little
Dialectic (he doesn't
bear his theses -- that he presents like axioms,
kinda absolute truths
-- being
criticized by any antithesis).
G:
It could be fair, if preceded by "IMO". Declared
ex cathedra by virtue of godlike absolute knowledge
it's unfair and, additionally, false. Axiom, unlike
Dogma is by definition refutable and so is my RD,
axiomatic, thus refutable, thus essentially anti-
absolute.
Trouble with chat lists is that nothing gets
remembered, let alone accumulated and the present list
is still trying and failing to define what's
"Democracy". I have presented years ago the RD
as part of "Shadow Parliament", which I believe to
be the only way to DD.
It fell of course in total oblivion, so I repeat
here its address:
http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html
Every now and then -- at least yearly, at Easter
because it is the
anniversary
of the Warsaw Ghetto massacre -- G.M. makes us
remember the Holocaust.
A:
Also, he presents himself as the top defender of the
Hebrew race against
all
those people who do not respect the Holocaust
memory. He claims against
them: "I spit in your face"...
G:
Not "top defender", but a fellow who did his little
bit as a 14 years old kid in Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
and elsewhere, whenever called upon.

Not of "Hebrew race", as IMO there ain't no such
animal, but, by solidarity with victims of Holocaust
which I witnessed.

I don't care so much about those who don't respect
the memory of the Holocaust; it's the problem of
their dirty conscience. But I care about those who
prepare the new one and those who support them.
With respect to them I assume the historic stand of
Mordechai Anielewicz and Warsaw Mayor Starzynski,
expressed by their "I spit in your face".

Georges.