01240: Re: [WDDM] Proposal

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:38:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Proposal

On 6/9/07, Annette Jackson wrote:
The Swish system would be under a lot of pressure at present like the rest of the world,l believe if we could get all governments of the world to take up the Swish model of government,l believe this will greatly shift the balance of power, and l believe it is very sellable, it is a logical place to start.
l would not mind facing Bill O'Reilly from Fox trying to sell the Swish model of government, anything else he would make an absolutely foul out of us.

This is would he did to a Professor:On 9/11

Fetzer pwned by O'Reily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiSe_OsaQrk&mode=related&search=

Regards Martin
I clipped the xtra msg. Sorry I sent the last with no text accidentally.

We must have the power to intervene, and getting I&R is the first step. Once that is achieved we can "take charge of our governments. Until that is achieved, we are whistling in the wind.  Bruce