01231: Re: [WDDM] Proposal

From: "George Kokkas's Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 00:32:06 +0300
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Proposal

  Dear Antonio,

we use the site of WDDM (www.world-wide-democracy.net) in Greece oftenly, it is very useful to our political struggles , as  evidence and we are thankful to all active members of WDDM that keep this small movement alive for 7 years , giving always new horizonts to  young reople interested for direct Democracy, that may change the world with more chances than us!
    We have to continue this building!
    I suppose that after ten years we may have the first  Direct democratic countries appearing in the horizont!

George L. Kokkas